CHANGES TO HITRA AND FRØYA, FROM 14.03.20
Due to the Korona pandemic, measures are now being taken for the emergency care system for the Orkdals region.
St. Olavs considers it unreasonable to operate the medical guard in the hospital premises due to potential contagion risk, the municipalities and St.Olav want to keep Orkdal hospital corona-free as part of infection prevention work.
Frøya and Hitra municipalities have a close dialogue with St. Olavs reached the following temporary arrangement:
Contact telephone medical guard is as before, telephone 116117
- March 14 at 10- 23 medical guard at Frøya doctor’s office for both municipalities
- March 14 at 23- 0800 medical guard at Orkanger for both municipalities (The emergency room is updated on the correct location)
- March 15 at 0800 – 23.00 medical guard at Frøya medical office for both municipalities
- March 15 at 23 – 0800 medical guard at Orkanger for both municipalities (The emergency room is updated on the correct location)
- From March 16 and every weekday 0800 -1600 Medical guard in each municipality as before, and 16.00-23-00 medical guard in one of the municipalities Hitra or Frøya. The medical guard is always updated on where this is.
- Each night stays at Orkanger, for both municipalities in changed premises. The medical guard is always updated on where this is.
If you have any questions about the medical guard, contact
Renate Loktu Sandvik, Municipal Manager Frøya Municipality,
Peggy Johansen, Head of Department of Medical Services Frøya Municipality,
Harald Martin Hatle, Municipal Manager Hitra Municipality
Monika Glørstad, Head of Department of Medical Services Hitra Municipality
Sincerely, Municipal Directors, Hitra and Frøya municipalities