Hitra Municipality has now implemented local measures following the Directorate of Health’s imposition of restrictions on visitors to nursing homes, 24-hour care homes and immediate 24-hour assistance.
The Directorate of Health has ordered municipalities to restrict visitors’ access to nursing homes and 24-hour care homes. For the municipality of Hitra, this applies to the following activities:
- Hitra nursing home
- Hitra housing cooperative (Blåfjell)
- Parts of the Øytun community for the disabled
Measures in Hitra municipality
In line with the Health Directorate’s order, the municipality of Hitra is implementing the following measures to prevent the spread of infection:
- The day center at the volunteer center on Wednesdays is closed for the time being.
- Kindergartens and schools are not allowed to visit nursing homes or nursing homes.
The municipalities continue these measures for the time being:
- Municipal activists will continue their activities at Hitra housing association (Blåfjell) and at Melandsjø care center, but these are reserved only for those who live there. Therefore, it is not possible for the general public to visit to participate in activities here.
- The daycare center at dalpro for home-based dementia should go as before until new message.
The municipality emphasizes that these measures apply for the time being, and is based on assessments related to the situation as it is now. If the situation changes, we will come back with changes to the offer.